The Parish Council’s role is to represent the needs and interests of the community and deliver services that meet local needs. The more people who take an active interest in our work, the better our chance of building a strong, vibrant community.
There are lots of ways to get involved. You can:
- attend parish council meetings
- volunteer for community events
- help with fund raising efforts
- volunteer as a trustee for Effingham Village Recreation Trust
- volunteer to help with the community magazine ‘Roundabout Effingham’
- stand for election as a parish councillor
For more information, contact the Clerk.